5 Ways to Float On in Navarre Beach
Whether you’re floating down a river in North County or kayaking along the coast, there’s something to be said for a day out on the water. Luckily, Navarre Beach has many ways you can enjoy being on the water. Tubing and kayaking are two of the most popular ways to kick back and relax in Navarre Beach.
Photo by Instagram user sparkplugwhit
- Navarre Beach Kayaks offers kayak eco-tours on the Santa Rosa Sound and are a great tour for first-time kayakers. Navarre Beach Kayaks also offers sunset and full moon custom trips by request.
Photo by Instagram user mearsbrosphotography
2. You can also have your kayak equipment delivered right to your rental property with Sage Paddle Company.
3. Enjoy a view of the Navarre Beach Reef like no other, with a Clear Bottom Kayak Tour. Tours are operated through Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary June – August during specific tour dates. Kayakers will be in the Gulf and experience surf and currents during this tour.
One of the best ways to beat the heat is tubing, and North County has great spots for your tubing trip.
4. Tubing trips and rentals are available through Adventures Unlimited. Visitors can expect to float lazily for 4 miles down Coldwater Creek. Kayak tours and rentals are also available at Adventures Unlimited. Kick back, relax, and send your worries down river.
Photo by Instagram user bananuh_hannuh
5. Tubing is available in designated areas of Blackwater River State Park. Bring your own tubes and kayaks, as rentals are not available on site.
Photo by Instagram user rob_rieth
Float on, all!